Casting Merlin’s Magic In Hirst Arts Molds

Really been working hard on improving the quality of my movie making and it’s finally starting to pay off.  This video is a remake of one I did using Durham’s Water Putty, which sucked.  Since then I’ve put quite a bit of effort into refining the process into something that will yield consistent high quality results with a minimum of defects.

This is the best I’ve been able to come up with and I think it’s the best method/process out there.  Hope you all enjoy it.

-Eric

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *